Saturday, June 11, 2011

Animoto Art through a Video

Photo Collages Easy to Make
By: Merle E. Givens


Today I found an awesome way to create my own home videos for my pictures I want to share. I tried making my first video on their site at Animoto.com.  You can make free videos of 30 seconds long for your own personal use.  


A great way to try it out this is and the experiences from seeing your photos come to life are so nice.  I just finished making my first video with this software and I put it on the site here down below the blog for you to see my results.  I am new to this so bear with my quality of my pictures.  I did not enhance my pictures but, it turned out looking great for what I had to use of my own stuff. Take a look and see what you think.   

Thanks to seeing this information on AJGodinho’s page. http://www.squidoo.com/animoto-turns-pictures-into-music-videos

I have found a new way to share my photos and create something beautiful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment